We are OPEN for the 2014 (our 40th) Season of Pick Your Own. 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily
Captain Jack made too many donuts this past weekend. For this week only, while supplies last, buy 2 dozen and get 1 free.
Raspberries are ready. There will be NO raspberry picking on Wednesdays (so they can ripen)
tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers in the salesroom.
Due to a light crop of Peaches and Nectarines these will be available in the salesroom only. No PYO for stone fruit.
Here are the varieties that look okay:
McIntosh, Cortland, Gala, Blondee, Fuji, Tolman Sweet, Red Delicious
Varieties that are very light:
Macoun, Honeycrisp, Golden Delicious, Jonagold, Brock, Crispin, Spencer, Baldwin.
And varieties that failed:
Fortune, Gray Pearmain, Northern Spy, Blue Pearmain, Lady Apple
What we offer
- Pick Your Own
- Apples, Pears, Raspberries and Flowers
- In Our Store
- Apples, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and other vegetables
- Honey Bee Mine and local Honey
- Apple Gate Deer Farm Venison
- Twin Maples Farm Maple Syrup
- Cider (around Labor Day)
- Capt Jack's Cider Donuts
- Dried Flowers
- Pumpkins and gourds
- Indian Corn, Corn Stalks and Hay Bales
- Pick, pack and ship a healthy gift of fruit! Or, let us do it for you!
- Ship donuts to a loved one or a friend
- Things to do
- Farm Animal display area, Fairy Village, Corn Maze and picnic areas
- Miles of trails for hiking
- Hay Rides (Labor Day - Columbus Day, weekends and Holidays, 10am-4pm, weather permitting)
- Capt Jacks Donut Shack (open Labor Day weekend, weekends and Holidays)
- School groups and organizations or have a Birthday Party with us
- Geocaches on the property (outside the orchards)