We are closed for the season. Tentative opening date is August 15th, stay tuned.
Open Farm Day, Sunday July 26th 9:00am to 2:00pm with the Springvale Farm Trail Walk.
Breakfast 8:00 - 9:30 am in the barn to benefit Three Rivers Land trust.
Keep in touch by signing up for our e-mail newsletter. Scroll down to the bottom.
What we offer
- Pick Your Own
- Apples, Pears, Raspberries and Flowers
- In Our Store
- Apples, Tomatoes, Cucumbers and other vegetables
- Local Honey
- Apple Gate Deer Farm Venison
- Twin Maples Farm Maple Syrup
- Cider (around Labor Day)
- Capt Jack's Cider Donuts
- Dried Flowers
- Pumpkins and gourds
- Indian Corn, Corn Stalks and Hay Bales
- Pick, pack and ship a healthy gift of fruit! Or, let us do it for you!
- Ship donuts to a loved one or a friend
- Things to do
- Farm Animal display area, Fairy Village, Corn Maze and picnic areas
- Miles of trails for hiking
- Hay Rides (Labor Day - Columbus Day, weekends and Holidays, 10am-4pm, weather permitting)
- Capt Jacks Donut Shack (open Labor Day weekend, weekends and Holidays)
- School groups and organizations or have a Birthday Party with us
- Geocaches on the property (outside the orchards)
We accept Cash, Checks, Visa, MC, Discover, SNAP/EBT and WIC vouchers